- Writers: Do you have a previously workshopped script for a short play ready for performance?
- Directors: Would you like to direct a 10 minute play?
- Actors: Would you like to perform in one or more short plays?
- Crew: Would you like to help us stage a season of short plays?
AUDIENCE WITH MURDER
a thriller by Roger Leach and Colin Wakefield
This production has been postponed until Spring 2017
Footprint Theatre is a touring community theatre group based around Pambula, in the Bega Valley on the Far South Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
We don’t have a ‘home theatre’ – instead you’ll find us doing street theatre, performing at outdoor events and festivals, doing readings and radio plays or staging theatre performances in country halls or outdoor venues around the south east region of NSW, Australia.
Mentoring and skills development in all aspects of theatre is very important to us and we run regular workshops and school holiday drama schools with local, regional and interstate tutors.
We love collaborating with other artists, other theatre groups, writers, musicians, choreographers, technicians and community organisations to make great theatre.
- A beginner willing to have a go?
- A theatre practitioner willing to share your expertise?
- An event organiser looking for a customised performance event?
- A playwright looking for a group to workshop your play?
- A performer or group touring in our area who needs local promotion, box office, technical or front of house crew?
Footprint Theatre was founded on 26 March 2009 at a meeting in the Pambula Town Hall in Pambula NSW. It became an incorporated association on 27 May 2009. The founding committee of 2009 comprised Lis Shelley, Wilma Donovan, Karl Auer, Robert Buck and Peter O’Brien.