Our Annual General Meeting was held at Club Sapphire on 24 September 2014.
A big thank you to outgoing committee members Phil Cheek and Karl Auer, who have contributed enormously to Footprint Theatre in its first 5 years!
Under our constitution, a person cannot be in the same position for more than 2 years and cannot be on the committee for more than 4 years in a row. This is to give all members a chance to take on a committee position and give existing committee members a rest now and then!
The new committee for 2014/15 is:
- President – Lis Shelley
- Vice President – Kerry Hynes
- Secretary – Graham Brown
- Ordinary Member – Jonathan Bignell
We are still looking for a Treasurer – if you are interested, please contact Lis asap 6495 7160. You need to be over 18 to comply with banking regulations and our constitution.
- Maintain an Excel spreadsheet used for Footprint Theatre accounting (this has already been set up).
- Deposit cash/cheques at Bendigo Bank if required (most of our income and expenses are handled via Internet banking).
- Ensure that bills get paid on time (access to Internet banking required – via your web browser – training provided).
- Monitor expenditure vs income and report current status at general meetings 3-4 times a year.
- Present the end of financial year Financial Statement at the AGM in September.
Looking forward to another great year of Footprint Theatre fun!