If you are 18 years or older you agree that you have read and understood the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. If you are under 18 years old, you and your guardian agree that your enrolment and/or participation in the workshop is adequate consideration for your obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions and that you consider the provisions of these Terms and Conditions to be reasonable and for your benefit.
Footprint Theatre reserves the right to:
- make amendments to its program without notice before or during a course or to cancel a course.
- merge published age groups and structure classes as required.
- refuse enrolment as permitted by law or to request a participant to leave a course if they are repeatedly disruptive or have not paid their fees.
- record and use photographs, videos and sound of course participants for promotional and archival purposes, public screening or broadcast or publication on any media.
Students travelling any distance to the film school are asked to contact Footprint Theatre and check that their workshop(s) will go ahead before incurring costs for travel or accommodation.
- Cancellations received before 5pm on Wednesday 6 April 2016: full refund.
- Cancellations received after 5pm on 6 April and before 5pm on 8 April 2016 will receive a refund less a $10 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after 5pm on 8 April 2016, or if you miss part of a workshop: no refund is possible.
- Substitutions of participants can be made prior to the start of a workshop by notifying Footprint Theatre by phone or email, provided new participants are eligible for the course.
- If a workshop is cancelled by Footprint Theatre: before it has started – full refund applies after it has started – the portion relating to the remainder of the workshop will be refunded If a student refuses to comply with the reasonable instructions of the tutor or the school director, or interferes in any way with the running of the course or with the other participants’ enjoyment of the course, they will be removed from the course, (parent/guardians will be asked to collect their child if under 18) and no refund will be given.
Students may not publish or upload recordings (audio, videos or photos) of any workshops or other activities at the Film School for any publication, broadcast or social media website.
Students are responsible for ensuring that audio and video in their films do not breach copyright, that relevant permissions are obtained and that artists are attributed as per their licencing requirements.
If students record material during a workshop, copyright remains with Footprint Theatre and the Tutor, and can only be used by the participant for personal use – it may not be copied, sold, screened publicly or submitted to agents, festivals or for school projects without the express written permission of the Film School Director email@example.com
HEALTH & SAFETY
Smoking, drug and alcohol consumption are not permitted anywhere at the venue and any student believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry to the Film School.
By enrolling in the Film School, students (or their parent/guardian) acknowledge that workshop activities can be physical and may involve the risk of accidents.
Student or their parents/guardians must advise Footprint Theatre in advance if the student has health problems and/or needs medication while attending a course. Tutors cannot be responsible for the administration of medication or ensuring suitable health precautions are in place to suit all participants.
Should a Tutor or the Director deem it necessary for an ambulance to be called, the cost will be incurred by their participant (or their guardian/parent). Illness/accidents must be reported to the Tutor.
Your details are used by Footprint Theatre to process your enrolment, enable us to contact your parent/caregiver and to contact you about future events. They will not be disclosed to 3rd parties unless you give permission for us to do so, or unless we are bound by NSW or Australian Law to do so.